The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Logs For Sale Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Logs For Sale Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order for any of our products or services.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Logs For Sale Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and schedule your delivery
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
When Logs For Sale Ltd processes your order, it will share your address and contact details with our transport provider(s) who require your information to deliver your goods.
How do we store your data?
Logs For Sale Ltd securely stores your data online within an encrypted database.
Logs For Sale Ltd would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
After you have placed your purchase, we may e-mail you from time to time with special offers and useful information and updates. If we do so, it will be fully compliant within the GDPR legislation.
You may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Logs For Sale Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please e-mail us requesting we remove you from our mailing list.
What are your data protection rights?
Logs For Sale Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Logs For Sale Ltd for copies of your personal data
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Logs For Sale Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Logs For Sale Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Logs For Sale Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Logs For Sale Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Logs For Sale Ltd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Logs For Sale Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 0800 9155416
Or write to us: Logs For Sale Ltd, Unit 11 Tokenspire Business Park, Beverley, HU17 0TB
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Logs For Sale Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 0800 9155416
Or write to us at: Logs For Sale Ltd, Unit 11 Tokenspire Business Park, Beverley, HU17 0TB
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Website address: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/